Sunday 15 March 2015

The Inevitable Expansion Of Our Sun






wandering stranger streets, feeling new-found feet.
roots take hold as trees grow old
and spit their budding leaves.
branching out knowing new tongue.
infused accent; infused son,

seeping into grounds surroundings 
tears from crying backwards, drowning.
simple gestures of Life's insides; its blood, 
its sweat, its veins, the skin, the organs.

I was witness to my will alone
as I set my mind in motion.

absorbing life as it is 
is very important.
I breathe fire, I exhale truths,
I see through, I am living proof
of earthly orbit of a lovely star 
burning ghastly horrors
as the black hole in the center 
drinks Lights' ashes right before us.

waves of dust on all sides will stand tall 
around us all, in all our
golden glory halls. 

no matter what your roots, they are in the earth.
nothing can change your roots, they are more than moneys' worth.
looking at what we did, when good would not be done,
I hope that when I'm old that I'm the man that I become.*

rid yourself of the sharp objects in your mind
and you will find a way.
and after the waves of dust subside
you will be there as the world melts away.




*yukmc
 and a little nod to FH



No comments: