Saturday 12 February 2011

My Antfarm (words from an assassin/alter ego/evil genius... years ago)


I had a fight with gravity today. I lost but I put up a good fight. Gravity is not as tough as you think. I fancy garlic mashed potatoes with a hint of real lemon and cracked pepper and lots of butter...hidden away inside the pile of masshhh. Gravity and pepper and mashed potatoes? That calls for a mess now doesn't it!? I want to jerk off inside the MIR space station. Is that so much to ask!? Before you count my teeth, please give me back my razors...bugger. Have I sinned too many times? How long does it take this revengance? Butter me up like those taters, because I need to feel like I taste good. I asked this guy for a favour once, to watch over my antfarm while I was on a heist/recovery/job, J-O-B. I came home and there he was, covering them with chocolate. The ants were having fun until they were bitten in halves and then quarters, only to become a chocolatey mess of antgoo and hershey fondue, soooo I shot him. Double tap to the chest and once more right in the head. Stupid freaky, eating my antfarm. nice one genius!


Anyone know where i can find some good carpeting?


Budd.


Dictated but not read...

No comments: