Monday 28 February 2011

Sandwiches, chips and cold Gatorade.




Siamese, portuguese, dirty knees-look at these, rookies around us, aren't you glad you found us? Now if you are who you say you are, get up here to the bar. We'll plot out a plan to take down the man. We'll start with that new future superstore and steal all their decorative rocks, and fight all their rent-a-cops. And for the freeway maintainers who assist our escape, we've got sandwiches, chips and cold Gatorade. We'll expose all the bicyclists who really are DUI students who can't drive their cars. And we'll take stucco dust and wet drywall sludge, combine it just right to make Fuck the Valley Fudge. Applebee's, Chuck E. Cheese, dirty deeds-don't you see? Fuck the Valley Fudge, it's my hate and my love. Nepalese, antifreeze, calories-can't you see? Fuck the Valley Fudge, it's my hate and my love. Fuck the Valley Fudge, it's my hate and my love. Fuck the Valley Fudge, my hate and my love, Fuck the Valley Fudge, Fuck the valley .... Fudge

No comments: