Wednesday 31 March 2021

...be...

 

 


 

 

 

 true happiness

is 90% getting over yourself. Cameron said that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

where there are smiles

               there are also tears...


   go far inside yourself

you cannot die

  go deep into my heart

it's dilated and swollen with love

                       hail to the malady that opened my eyes

                                                                  wider


I can concentrate on my heart now and steady it. I can focus its power.

I can feel the life beating through me

                        every day

I can feel its attachment to the air around me. The need. 

                        I am close and far and everywhere

                                                      I am almighty God, and so are you...


                        stop for a second                  stop for a second

   stop for a second                            stop for a second

stop for a second             stop for a second                   stop for a second

 

there is so much going on.............

 

 

 

 

be 




...

No comments: